At their 21st Annual Jazz Feast, the New Jersey Jazz Society, Ed Polcer and Palmer Square Management presented an alfresco afternoon of fine jazz at Palmer Square Green, in Princeton New Jersey.
A free event, surrounded by food carts from various local eateries - a wonderful afternoon's entertainment for young and old.
The lineup of musicians included:
* Princeton University Jazztet
* Alan Dale and New Legacy Jazz Band
* Claudio Roditi Group, featuring John Dukich, with Claudio Roditi, Daniel Freiberg, Itaiguara Brandao, Adriano Santos, and Yasuno Katsuki
* Catherine Russell, with Mark Shane, Matt Munisteri, Lee Hudson and Marion Felder
* New Harmony Rhythm Kings led by Brian Nalepka with Randy Sandke, Jim Fryer, Dan Levinson, John Gill and Kevin Dorn
© Lynn Redmile Photography